Monday, September 19, 2011

One on One Interview

I'm going to have a total cop-out blog post this week! (I feel like if I put the exclamation point on the end there, you'll feel excited about the impending cop-out...but now I'm wondering if I've spoiled that by telling you. Damn!) I did a one on one interview with Sally from Bibrary Bookslut and I thought I'd repost the link here so you can read for yourself how it went. I had a lot of fun, and I'm so thankful she had me.

Here's the link to the interview:  http://bibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/interviewcassandra-duffy-author-of.html

...and here are some pictures of boobs I like, just so you don't feel completely ripped off by this cop-out weekly blog post. (Yes, I know, what I'm doing is basically tumblr, but I'm not signing up with a whole other website for one post about an interview and boobs)


That is a kitty between boobs from Cats 'n Racks blog

Christina Hendricks from Mad Men has some amazing boobs.
This is apparently called "butt cleavage" and being a skinny white girl, it's yet another type of cleavage I don't have.

Those are boobs advertising gambling.

Those are not actually Hillary Clinton's boobs.

Those are Bianca Beauchamp's boobs (friend on Twitter) doing the rare upside down cleavage thing.

...and finally, this is a Blue Footed Booby doing a little dance for you. See you next week!

No comments: